Job search got you down?
We’ll cheer you up in a hurry!
A job search doesn’t have to be a mass of confusion and stress. Team up with Workwrite, and you’ll:
• Increase appreciation for your own abilities and achievements.
• Understand and conduct your job search as never before.
• Gain powerful, door-opening resumes, letters, and profiles.
• Discover your job interview power.
• Learn how to influence your salary level – forever!
Heard enough? Head over to the order page now!
A key to your success
There are some things you just shouldn’t do for yourself. Plumbing, dentistry, and house cleaning come to mind.
- You may not have the skills and knowledge to do your own plumbing, and you won’t know it until you have a flood on your floor.
- Instead of decreasing the pain you already feel, being your own dentist may increase it. A lot.
- Doing your own house cleaning isn’t necessarily dangerous; it’s just unpleasant. You may know how, but you don’t want to do it.
The principles behind hiring a career professional are the same as hiring other professionals. We get the job done right and relieve your worries. As a Certified Professional Career Coach, I will guide you through the intricacies of your search.
A recent coaching client found her dream job on her third contact. They haven’t advertised yet, so she has no competition. In this economy.
Job searches have become specialized fields. You may not have recent information on the best techniques and approaches. If you conduct your search in a way that has come to be thought of as unprofessional, it will reflect on you, your career, and the way you are perceived in your industry. Sometimes, that damage is irreparable. And finally, you may not have time or just dread the tasks and research so much that finding guidance is a huge weight lifted off your shoulders.
Consider these facts:
- Fewer than 5% of people actually get a job by posting a resume on the Internet.
- The average time for a job search has doubled, and in some cases tripled, during the recession, which is only beginning to lift.
- Most people waste a great deal of time and energy searching for a job at companies that don’t need them or that they wouldn’t want to work
- Unguided job seekers often don’t know the follow-up secret that is critical to their success.
I’ll make your job search simple
You’ll be confident about your decisions, because I back them up with my 10 years of career knowledge. You’ll likely spend less time searching because of the strategies I teach. Your resume and cover letter will attract and keep the attention of the hiring authority. You’ll interview with newfound confidence because of the preparation you’ll receive. You’ll negotiate your salary with the assurance of a seasoned negotiator, because you are one!
You’ll learn skills for a lifetime
Here is some myth-busting information you may not have:
• The best way to find the company right for you seems backwards.
• Job interviewing is a skill that can be learned.
• You really can influence the salary and benefits you receive, even in this economy.
Job searches can look more horrible than cleaning the garage, but both tasks are made up of simple steps. That’s not to say easy. It is still hard work, but you know every minute what you need to be doing because I am there directing traffic for you.
I just wrote a resume so good that my client had his new job two weeks after he’d been laid off. In this economy.
I’ll make your resume shine
Resume writing has become one of the most complex job search tasks of all. Hiring managers refuse to read a resume that does not draw all of the connections for them. And that’s after the document has made the computer and HR cuts that require completely different elements. On top of that, most do-it-yourself resumes are missing the most important element of all.
I have been an award-winning, professional writer for more than 25 years. I was a journalist for about 15 of them, so I conduct exceptional interviews. I know the questions to ask to make your resume its very best representation of you. People often say I “get” them, and that means I can write your story.
If you now feel confident enough to go ahead with your job search, head right over to the order page, and sign up for the program. You’ll likely shorten your search and sleep a lot better in the meantime.
If you need more information before you decide, start at any one of the links below for the page-by-page details.
Call 218.791.4045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org right away to get started.
My passion is helping you find and achieve yours.